SELL more books and EARN ROYALTIES/income by having your books in Australian libraries.
• Learn how royalties are paid to Australian authors and what you need to do to be eligible.
• Discover how Australian public libraries source and buy their books.
• Hear tips on pitching and selling your books to libraries through library supply companies.
• Find out who the main library supply companies are in Australia and how to get your books listed with them.
• Learn about other income opportunities that come from having your books in Australian libraries.
If you are an Australian author and would like to increase sales, expose your books to more readers, and potentially generate more income from being an author, this session is for you.
***Be sure to select ONLINE COURSE in shipping options in checkout.***
Please note: Whilst Ian will be sharing his experiences based on children’s picture books, the information in the session will also be relevant to other books types that are typically found in libraries.
SELL more books and EARN ROYALTIES, Authors ONLY Info/Q&A session. Monday 30 Aug
Session date: Monday 30th August 2021
Session time: 7.45pm AEST
Session platform: ZOOM
- Be sure to select ONLINE COURSE in shipping options in checkout.
- After you have purchased this session, session log in details will be emailed to the email address you provide. So, please ensure you provide a current email address during check out.
- A reminder email will be sent 24 hours prior to the session.
- The session will be recorded in case you miss it.
- Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering.